Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Encouragment.

From: Ryan Singer <ryan.singer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 3 18:18:00 2005

The reason I asked was because I fail to think of a single scenario where
such coercion would be a positive influence, unless of course it is a matter
of personal responsibilty (you can't use the schools dishes unless you clean
up after yourself.) Can you think of a time in which required curiculum is
better than self-directed activity?