[Discuss-sudbury-model] re: SVS start-up kit

From: <kristin.simpson_at_utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu Mar 10 18:00:00 2005

Hi Vera,

I called Russell and got an e-mail address for him. It is feelgoodfudes_at_yahoo.com.

Take care.

Kristin

Hi Kristin,

we might be interested, but would prefer to contact him by email since
calling from Europe to Canada is not so evident with the timezones and
quite costly. Could you give us his emailadres? Thanks.

greetz,
Vera
'De Vlinder' startupgroup Gent, Belgium
www.sudbury-gent.be

>-- Origineel Bericht --
>From: kristin.simpson_at_utoronto.ca
>To: discuss-sudbury-model_at_sudval.org
>Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:39:15 -0500
>Subject: [Discuss-sudbury-model] SVS start-up kit
>

>Hi everyone,
>
>Someone called our school the other day asking whether we wanted a used
SVS
>start-up kit which he is trying to sell. Our school has a kit already so
>we do not need it, but I thought someone on this list might be
>interested. If
you