RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Fw: [ausschools] AAPAE web site

From: Brian King, Big Rock Sudbury School <brian_at_bigrock.org>
Date: Tue Feb 1 10:51:01 2005

Reply - I also have the student sign a photo release, their wishes are
as important at the parents. As I understand the law in California a
child has 2 years past the age of majority to press charges on wrongs
committed on them as a minor even though the parents did not press
charges.

Brian D. King
Big Rock Sudbury School