Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Fw: [ausschools] AAPAE web site

From: <marctheriault_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jan 31 09:45:01 2005

Generally speaking, it is assumed that the schools have permission to use the pictures unless otherwise notified. Parents opt out of their child's inclusion in pictures (or video) for whatever reason they may have, religious, safety, privacy etc... and a list is given to staff members of the students who are not to be photographed.

--
Prayers and Blessings,
Marc

attached mail follows: