[Discuss-sudbury-model] SVS school in Minnesota?

From: Karen Locke <klocke_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri Dec 31 16:16:01 2004

Hi all.

I live in the Minneapolis, MN area and am wondering if there's anyone out there who lives near here and is interested in starting a SVS school here. I once wrote a charter proposal for that purpose, but I think a private school would work better at this point (testing, etc. makes it tougher).

I have free materials to loan to such people and would be willing to share what I've learned since working on this the last time.

Thanks,
Karen