Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Sudbury & literacy

From: <Dannyasher_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 20:27:00 2004

Todd,

I am appalled by the lack of civility of your post, and surprised that it
was allowed to appear, given the list's policy against personal attacks. You
owe Dr. Hughes an apology, at the least, and the list as well.

Daniel Greenberg
Sudbury Valley School

In a message dated 11/29/2004 6:03:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,