Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] On mathematics...

From: Ryan Singer <ryan.singer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 22:15:01 2004

I'm sorry, I think I came off wrong. I would never advocate forcing
someone to learn something outside of college. My last post was more
directed to the young child who wants to learn advanced math because
it's in the song and he wants to understand it. I was saying that
despite the popular opinion that higher level math is difficult, it is
actually very possible for anyone, especially kids.-R