Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Where to begin?

From: <erjackson_at_bham.rr.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 13:07:01 2004

Hi, Susan,
It would be useful to read about unschooling and informal education. You can go to unschooling.com and www.infed.org ( a tremendous site dealing with informal education), also books and websites involving unschooling: John Holt's books, John Taylor Gatto's books and website and Patrick Farenga . Patrick Farenga/John Holt's "Teach Your Own" is great. This should get you started on the "unschooling" at home approach.
Regards,
Robin