[Discuss-sudbury-model] Prescreening for Staff

From: Brenda in Louisa <brenda_at_twinoaks.org>
Date: Wed Nov 17 21:30:00 2004

Do Sudbury schools preselect for staff? I know staff need
to be approved democratically by the school, but is there
any pre-screening that some schools go through before even
considering an applicant?

Surely it is hard to find staff who are not oriented to
control children, and I'm wondering if there are methods
schools have that will clue in as to whether a person has
good potential as a Sudbury staff.

Brenda Callen
Thinking about starting a school