[Discuss-sudbury-model] In pursuit of the new book

From: Scott David Gray <sdg_at_sudval.org>
Date: Thu Nov 11 16:46:00 2004

    The SVS Press has just published "The Pursuit of
Happiness: The Lives of Sudbury Valley Alumni." This book
explores the lives of former students who spent their
formative years at the school. It examines in depth their
values, their character, and their career, drawing
extensively on their own words. The book is a unique
contribution to the literature that evaluates schools and
educational philosophies.

    A great deal of work has gone into the new book, and I'm
sure that you will enjoy it! I'd like to offer my personal
thanks to Jason Lempka, Danny, and Mimsy for putting
together one of the most beautiful books we've published.

    For information on the book, visit
http://www.sudval.org/02_book_06.html

     We also have a sample chapter up at
http://www.sudval.org/05_onli_16.html

  P.S. Yes, you can get the book for 20% off during the
bookstore holiday special.

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sdg_at_sudval.org