[Discuss-sudbury-model] Free google ad campaign for non-profit organisations

From: Marc De Mesel <Marcdemesel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 09:41:01 2004

Hi there,

I discovered that google gives away free ad campaigns, running for 3 months, to non-profit organisations. Our site www.sudbury.be can use some attention. The only problem is that we are not an american organisation, which means we can not apply.

So is there an american sudbury school having 501(c)(3) status that would like to do this together with us.

I can arrange everything, and we split the free ads we get between both projects.

I think this is definetely worth the effort.

Kind Regards from Belgium,
Marc De Mesel,
Sudbury Brussels