[Discuss-sudbury-model] Play Mountain Place

From: Shelli Buhr <shellibuhr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Oct 23 12:59:00 2004

Hi Brooks,

I tried to go to the Play Mountain Place sites and
mailing list and everything has recently been closed.
Can you get me some contacts and numbers?

I have a week off at Christmas; i was hoping to get in
touch with them now so I can do my homework and then
go meet them and tour the school on my time off.

I will be moving in the next month. At that time I
will be putting more focus back into the structure of
the school. I would welcome any feedback, especially
sinc you have been affiliated with this school. Maybe
we can come to a happy medium. I think your knowledge
would have a great value to me in the beginning
stages. I am very glad we have been able to connect.

Take care,
Shelli

=====

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles.

It empties today of its strength... Only Love is Real!