[Discuss-sudbury-model] Democratic schools in Norway.

From: Anne Karin <buddhaferie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 18:21:01 2004

Hello.
This autumn, the first free school in Norway got started in Oslo, this is
it's (Norwegian) homepage:
http://www.nyskolen.no/

We are a gruop in Bergen working to start another one here next year. We
need all the assistance we can get from interested people living in the
region.
In particular, if there is someone with experience as a
student/empolyee/parent from a Sudbury school or other democratic schools
living in the Bergen region, we hope to get in touch.

Regards,
Anne Karin Aakra,
on behalf of the group in Bergen.

MSN Messenger http://www.msn.no/messenger Den korteste veien mellom deg og