Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Los Angeles School

From: Brooks Elms <lbrookse_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Oct 10 00:28:00 2004

** When I was on the list three years ago, there was
** a group interested in beginning a school in the
** Los Angeles area. Does anyone know if they
** were successful?

About a year and a half ago, I contacted one of the
people involved and she told me they struggled too
much to get it going and so they stopped trying.

If you are considering to start one, please contact me
off-list because I might be able to lend some part-time
local support.

Brooks