[Discuss-sudbury-model] Los Angeles School

From: Shelli Buhr <shellibuhr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Oct 9 22:39:01 2004

Hi,

It's been a long time since I have been on the list
but I have recently re-joined. When I was on the list
three years ago, there was a group interested in
beginning a school in the Los Angeles area. Does
anyone know if they were successful?

Michael is now almost two, and the pull for me has
been to make the committment to start up a school;
after time, I am bound and determined that he will not
step foot into a regular scholastic environment.

I felt it would take two solid years to get the school
up and running. For those who are already successful,
would you agree with that?

I am looking to begin mine in the Orange County, CA
area. If anyone knows of something happening in the So
Cal vicinity, I would love the feedback.

Lastly, it is nice to see some familiar faces. :)

Blessings,
Shelli Buhr

=====

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles.

It empties today of its strength... Only Love is Real!