Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] interest in England? (/Scotland?)

From: Jennifer Blair <noise44_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 21:45:00 2004

"Rule of law is considered less important at Summerhill
than it is at Sudbury Valley, in part because the law in the
UK prevents the school from being self-governed without a
headmaster"

This is the sort of information that is important to consider here. Would it even be possible for a true Sudbury model school to operate in England?