Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] parenting teens

From: <erjackson_at_bham.rr.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 15:11:01 2004

This makes good sense to me -- brain connections and having choices, also the part about letting kids be and do and experience. Alan's notes also made a lot of sense. In my previous notes about "feelings" I was trying to say how important it seems for the parent to examine her or his own feelings and their origins, if possible, in trying to make decisions.
Robin