RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] interest in England? (/Scotland?)

From: brian king <kingsarchers_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Sep 30 10:58:00 2004

Summerhill may not be a Sudbury School but they think highly of SVS and
its "many followers". There website directs visitors to SVS. When I was
re-educating myself to free schools I call Summerhill and talked to a
couple of their staff about the Summerhill and they pointed me back to
the Sudbury model and Danny. Sometime soon I would like to be a "fly on
the wall" at Summerhill.

Brian D. King
Big Rock Sudbury School
Bigrock.org