[Discuss-sudbury-model] interest in England? (/Scotland?)

From: Regina Leeb <RichLeeb_at_web.de>
Date: Wed Sep 29 13:05:00 2004

discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org schrieb am 29.09.04 18:11:38:

Hi to all

Are any of you based in England and/or wanting to set up a Sudbury-based
model here?

I'm teaching in the English state system now and my heart is in the Sudbury
model. I'm interested in either setting up a one-off school or just going
the whole hog and Sudburyifying the English system. Where are all you
English people who have this same yearning and the energy to start kicking
some ass!?? Surely better late than never.... ;0)

Love to all,
Corrina

Hey Corrina,

I am not really an 'English person', but based in the UK for the moment anyway (Scotland, that is). I've spent a year at the Australian Sudbury! School, but am originally from Germany. At the moment I am studying conservation biology at the university of Aberdeen. I just wanted you to have my email adress in case you do get some people to meet sometime and want to invite me along ;-) No seriously, it might be interesting for any of us and I just love getting in touch with other Sudbury people!

Good luck to you,

Greetz,

Regina =)