[Discuss-sudbury-model] interest in England?

From: corrina gordon <corrinagordon_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 11:52:00 2004

Hi to all

Are any of you based in England and/or wanting to set up a Sudbury-based
model here?

I'm teaching in the English state system now and my heart is in the Sudbury
model. I'm interested in either setting up a one-off school or just going
the whole hog and Sudburyifying the English system. Where are all you
English people who have this same yearning and the energy to start kicking
some ass!?? Surely better late than never.... ;0)

Love to all,
Corrina