[Discuss-sudbury-model] Starting a school in the San Francisco Bay Area?

From: Todd Pratum <knowledge_at_pratum.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 04:09:00 2004

Dear Sudbury list members,
    I have heard through the grapevine that some people are trying to
start a Sudbury type school here in the East Bay (Berkeley/Oakland area
in particular), but I have been unable to locate them. We want to send
our eight year old to a democratic school but the only schools near here
are still too far to commute, Big Rock, and Diablo Valley. Any tips
would be greatly appreciated. The area schools seem to know nothing of
this forming school and maybe it is a false rumor. Many thanks. Todd
Pratum.

--
TODD LEIF PRATUM. Est.1981
Antiquarian & Scholarly Books