RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] How do you apply Sudbury model to early childhood education?

From: <sadofsky_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Aug 28 12:27:01 2004

From Sudbury Valley's web site and list of books available for purchase is the following:
On a more personal note...
One person's view of parenting and child development, in a context harmonious with the principles of the Sudbury model.
 Child Rearing Daniel Greenberg. Illustrated by Raphael Bouganim. #121, 1987, 177 pp., $10
Sample Chapter: Ages Four and Up.
See the cover.
From my perspective, this is the best treatment that ties infancy and early childhood development into the SVS philosophy.
Mike

Thanks, David! Do you know if there’s any information that begins with infancy?
Fondly,
Allison