RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Paradigms

From: Iederwijs Soest <info_at_iederwijssoest.nl>
Date: Thu Aug 5 06:57:00 2004

Dear all,

I enjoy reading the discussions about Paradigm or Philosophy.

I am not sure if this has crossed your discussions already, but I have
recently discovered books written by Danah Zohar (Quantum Self, Quantum
Society, SQ, Rewiring the corporate brain). She takes the quantum world
vision a few steps further than Kapra did, and is amusing to read. It
describes very well the changing vision on the world in the light of modern
science. Highly recommendable.

Greetings,

Christel A. Hartkamp
Iederwijs Soest "de Ruimte"