[Discuss-sudbury-model] stories about graduates

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Mon Jul 26 10:44:01 2004

You can also read stories about graduates in, Legacy of Trust -- Life After
the Sudbury Valley Experience http://www.sudval.org/presspics/legacy.jpg
What becomes of students who attended Sudbury Valley as they pursue their
lives as adults? Here is a comprehensive study of the personal and
professional histories of 188 former students, along with extensive comments
on how they feel the school influenced their lives. Also included are the
results of three earlier studies.
http://www.sudval.org/books.html

What former students have to say
SVS 25th Anniversary Retrospective: Five Former Students, Where They Are and
How They Got There A lively panel presentation, including a question and
answer session with the audience. The alumni range in ages from 22-36, and
include a physician, a graphic designer, a mathematics professor, a
musician, and a dramatist (audio track of video tape by the same name).
An Evening with Three Alumni Former students reminisce about their life at
Sudbury Valley School, and what they have been doing since they left; with
questions from the audience (audio track of video tape by the same name).

~ David