Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Philosophy (was Paradigms)

From: Carol Hughes <hughes0005_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 25 18:38:00 2004

Sally,
I of course know the paradigm - every word of it. I am seeking a little
balance in the way that one finds a good career and is set for their whole
life. College is not enough and not the right and only thing. It is the
implicit message that one needs teachers and a curriculum to be "set". I
heartily disagree. Just my point of view.
Carol