Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Philosophy (was Paradigms)

From: Lori Mortimer <lori_at_lorimortimer.com>
Date: Sun Jul 25 18:34:00 2004

"You get into a good college and then a good career, and your whole life is
set."

And the flip side of that, of course, is that if you don't get a high enough
score, your whole life is set, too, just not in a positive way.

That's it. Completely cooked at 17.

Quoting Sally Rosloff <sallyr_at_socal.rr.com>:

> Just after I posted about the emphasis on going to college, I came
> across
> this article on yahoo:
>
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
tmpl=story&cid=2026&ncid=2026&e=4&u=/latimests/20040725/ts_latimes/satsbigmulti
plechoice