Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Newspaper Article Mountain Laurel Sudbury School

From: Mike Sadofsky <sadofsky_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jul 12 14:47:00 2004

Hey Carol,

So what do you expect from what passes for a journalist today?

Just think about how ineffective most of those who rise to the top of
their profession are at asking probing questions and constructing a
picture of anything out of the ordinary. But how about a letter to
the editor that asks these same questions? Perhaps enough of them
might get someone thinking? Maybe this is a strategy worth
consideration.

Mike