Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Is there such a thing as a semi-democratic school ?

From: <JerryAERO_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jun 20 11:10:00 2004

Sorry David, but I've heard that joke before. It looks like you didn't
understand my response to you. I said there is no such thing as a completely
democratic school (see below). In a sense, I am defending schools that have some
practical limitations but still provide students with an area of true
decision-making. On the other hand, schools that have meetings that don't really decide
things or where administrators and veto them could fall into your category of
"semi-democratic"."

Jerry