[Discuss-sudbury-model] Big Rock Sudbury School -- a wonderful school !!

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun Jun 20 09:00:01 2004

You have a wonderful school Brian -- the place, the system, the people -- great !!

you should be proud,
~ David Rovner

you are invited:
for Spanish speaking defenders of education in freedom, see, read and participate
in the forum, education in freedom: SUMMERHILL
http://groups.msn.com/educacionenlibertadSUMMERHILL/

est?n ustedes invitados:
para los defensores de la educaci?n en libertad de habla espa?ol, v?a, l?a y participe
en el foro educaci?n en libertad: SUMMERHILL
http://groups.msn.com/educacionenlibertadSUMMERHILL/