Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] SVS graduate in the news

From: <Hunderhill_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jun 13 22:25:00 2004

The documentary film maker sounds eminently self-confident. In some ways,
documenting the emergence (we hope) of democracy in the middle east is the
BIGGEST story of the decade, maybe even the century. Lots of society just
doesn't have the steadiness to look complex and emotion filled life straight in
the eye. I admire her toughness.
Harlan
(who will attend the first working group meeting of Ann Arbor Sudbury this
Tuesday, June 15th. If I were a film maker, maybe I should document this
project. Hey, now there's a thought)