[Discuss-sudbury-model] Hello

From: JoLynne Martinez <jmartinez5_at_kc.rr.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 22:43:25 2004

Being new to the list, I wanted to introduce myself: JoLynne Martinez. My
first career was in journalism and public relations. Right now, I'm working
on my master's degree in education. I just found out about Sudbury Schools
and would like to learn more. There isn't one that I know of in the Kansas
City, Mo. (U.S.A.)-area, where I'm located.

I also have a four-year-old we would prefer not to send to public school and
are trying to figure out some options (other than home schooling, which
would be a disaster, because she's even more stubborn than I am) for her
education.

Best wishes,

JoLynne