Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] A City on a Hill, and a Thank You

From: Carol Hughes <hughes0005_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon May 17 07:02:00 2004

Make my day! You remind me that whenever I become aware of some situation among people that is dark and hateful, that the very best thing I can do to change the world is to raise my three healthy, whole, fabulous children to be strong, clear, and individual. They are truly beacons wherever they are. They are all grown and graduates of SVS. The world is a better place with them in it. What a terrific writer you are!
Carol