RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] R rated stuff, etc.

From: Sally Rosloff <sallyr_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat May 15 23:01:00 2004

Joe,
No problem. I think I've got to figure out some shorthand way of letting
you all know where I am in my process when I occasionally pop in with a
question so you know I'm not starting from scratch but am still wrestling
with some things. I too seem to get taken the wrong way in email
communication, at least if I don't write long long messages explaining
myself, which I actually like to do but I don't know if everyone wants to
read all that!

By the way, your response about how rules come about was helpful.

Thanks.
Sally