RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Fairhaven, "R" rating

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Fri May 14 06:57:00 2004

Joe,

You remind me of when my youngest was about 7. Rosanne Barr was being
interviewed on TV and I sighed. Kelly asked why and I said that I didn't
like the way Rosanne treated her kids on her TV show. Kelly looked me in
the eye and said, "Daddy, let's get a little 'fiction' in there!"

No problems separating reality from fiction there!

~Alan Klein