Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Fairhaven, "R" rating

From: sheila <sheran_at_ptd.net>
Date: Thu May 13 21:08:01 2004

I don't know about Fairhaven, but the rule against no violent video games at
Circle School was a major factor in dd (10) deciding to remain an
unschooler over attending the school. Everquest online adventures is a huge
passion of hers, and one that she wouldn't have had much time to do if she
had chosen to attend the school.
Sheila