Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Conflict

From: <>
Date: Wed May 5 21:17:00 2004

<< One subject I have not seen discussed much or at least recently is
interpersonal and intergroup conflict. I am interested in knowing how this
is handled at the various SVS type schools. Is there a set procedure for it?
Does it happen much? How is it resolved? Questions like that.
Don Yates

I'd be very interested to hear more about this topic too.