Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] SVS open house in May?

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Sat Apr 24 11:31:00 2004

http://www.sudval.org/openhouse.html

----
On Saturday May first, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, we are pleased to host an
Open House at the Sudbury Valley School. See our campus, meet staff,
students, parents.
The school is located at 2 Winch Street, Framingham. For more information
about the open house, please call 508/877-3030 or email office_at_sudval.org
How to get to Sudbury Valley from the east
Take Mass Pike West. Get off at Exit 13, and take ramp headed toward
Framingham. This feeds into Route 30 West. Continue until Route 30 feeds
into Route 9 West. Proceed through one traffic light, then take the first
off-ramp on your right. At the top of the ramp, turn right onto Edgell Road.
Continue on Edgell Road until you come to the first traffic light (about 2
miles). Left at the traffic light onto Edmands Roads for about 1/2 mile,
then left onto Winch Street, until almost the "end" of Winch Street. (The
street is about a mile long, and crosses Grove Street at a stop sign.) The
school is on your right.
How to get to Sudbury Valley from the west
Take Mass Pike East. Get off at Exit 12, and take ramp headed toward
Framingham. This brings you onto Route 9. Continue on Route 9 until you see
an off ramp on your right. (This is after you pass a Super Stop & Shop, and
Dunkin' Donuts.) Take ramp, and at top of ramp turn left onto Edgell Road.
Continue with directions above from Edgell Road.
How to get to Sudbury Valley from the north
Drive from where you are either to the Mass Pike (see above for directions
from the Mass Pike) or to Route 20. In the heart of the commercial district
of Sudbury, on Route 20, turn South onto Nobscot Road (between the Sudbury
Plaza and the Sudbury Crossing). Continue to the first traffic light, and
turn right onto Edmands Road. Continue with directions above from Edmands
Road.
How to get to Sudbury Valley from the south
Drive from where you are either to the Mass Pike or to Route 9. Depending on
whether you are East or West of Framingham, proceed as above.
~ David