Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Discuss-sudbury-model digest, Vol1 #157 - 7 msgs

From: Kristina <maus_at_bmts.com>
Date: Sat Apr 17 14:12:00 2004

On 4/17/04 11:28 AM, "Carol Hughes" <hughes0005_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> George Leonard
> said in his book 'Education and Ecstasy' that he only remembers the things
> he learned in ecstasy. Works for me.
I like that very much and it rings true.

> Uninterupted time is essential for the spirit of a person to come through.
> My wish is for a world where all people have the time for their art. It's
> the best reason for living as far as I can tell - creativity.
I also agree with this, Carol. As a society we seem to have a problem with
people taking time to do nothing, and it's a very important part of
learning- the listening and the observing, sitting with yourself. Hey,
uninterrupted time is a central part of making art, creativity, discovering
the messages you want to communicate.

Well, like I said earlier, keep up the good work, Sudbury Valley folks!
Warm regards,
Kristina