[Discuss-sudbury-model] ORGANIZING SUDBURY

From: <Sugmapl_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Apr 17 13:59:00 2004

Hi Kristina,

Wow, you write good.

It as if in all the years of working in the public system that somehow it is
Sudbury that has leached and dripped into your bones, into the marrow of your
bones, into your soul. You have given up trying to change it so you have all
your power back. And you can still see the bright lights and so your spirit
lives. To one who has done all that I can't add much. Only that my best view is
that you now in an extremely powerful place. You have paid so dearly to see so
clearly. And you are not broken by the price you paid nor by what you see. All
I see is power, and my best small view is that power is not to have but to
use. Please join us in building this Sudbury stuff.

Warm Regards,
Bill Richardson