RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Values?

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Sun Apr 11 18:57:00 2004

Joe,

You remind me of a cartoon I first saw when we were expecting my oldest
child in 1978. It showed a "hippy" couple sitting on the floor watching
their baby. One turns to the other and says, "You know, if she's going
to rebel against everything we stand for, we owe it to her to become
reactionary conservatives!"

~Alan Klein