Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Orgnizing Sudbury

From: Jennifer Blair <noise44_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat Apr 10 19:04:00 2004

Hello all,
I am a teacher at Red cedar and wanted to respond briefly. Red Cedar was a Sudbury Model school until last year. I have forwarded this message to Jacquie ( the school's director) since she can answer questions about why the change occurred more appropriately than I can. ( I started teaching there last year).
Jennifer Blair