Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model]

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed Apr 7 15:47:00 2004

Tay,

Please forgive the delayed response. I'd love to hear more about your post
SVS life and how the school prepared you for it. What path did you take
after school? How long were you at SVS ? Sounds like a thesis; but it's
different hearing it from your perspective now, 8 years later.

Thank you !

Ann Ide