Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Rightwing SVS's?

From: <JerryAERO_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Apr 4 10:29:00 2004

The issue goes beyond political bounds. John Gatto, who wrote Dumbing Us
Down, cannot be called a liberal, and conservatives like what he writes. When you
get out toward the conservative fringe of libertarianism, that overlaps the
radical anarchistic fringe. When I was on Hannity and Colmbs I won over the
conservative, Hannity, much to everyone's shock, and he actually defended me
against the liberal, Colmbs. When I had my own radio show on the mostly
conservative TalkAmerica Network people pretty much agreed with what i had to say about
education, although I remember the shock of one caller when he found out I went
to Goddard College!

I think the issue of school change or replacement goes beyond politics.

Jerry Mintz
AERO
www.educationrevolution.org