RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Free Schools in the Free State Project?

From: Amanda Phillips <amanda42_at_rcn.com>
Date: Thu Apr 1 21:52:00 2004

Kelly,

It's good to hear you're considering it! I've met a few Free
State Project people who had never heard of the Sudbury
schools, but *loved* the idea when I explained it to them.

I'm planning to move either this summer or next summer at the
latest. Stay in touch -- I think we'll be able to put
together a decent sized school with the influx of 20,000
freedom-oriented people. :)

Best,
Amanda