RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model]

From: Sam Patton <sam_patton_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 17:13:01 2004

Have you, or others you know, found that you hadn't learned something that
was needed later in life? I'm thinking specifically of something like
calculus or algebra. Do a lot of the students (is that the right term?) at
SVS choose to learn that kind of thing?

Another question: you are free to just sort of sit around and hang out. Do
some students choose to spend their entire school experience doing pretty
much nothing? What do you find motivated you?

sam