Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Sudbury Valley graduates who fail

From: Sam Patton <sam_patton_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 23:38:00 2004

I really don't have a good definition of "fail" either. Thus the quotes :)

I've been fascinated by the school and it's model ever since I first heard
about it in "My Ishmael". I think I would have loved it and I think most
people would as well. I'm in an occasionally heated debate with my
girlfriend about it in regards to our future children, and I am hoping that
this list will give me the information that I need to convince her. And I
want to make sure I'm making the right decision as well.

I'll definitely be getting the study you mentioned. I'm very glad that it
covers all of the graduates, and not just a sample.

sam