[Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model]

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <spiregrain_at_mad.scientist.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 17:59:00 2004

Hi Sam,

Turning out badly is very much in the eye of the beholder, isnt it? Whats your definition, can we use that?

If you'd like to ask me about how SVS prepared me for post-SVS life, I would be happy to have extended dialogue with you.

Peace,
Tay Arrow Sherman, SVS graduating class of 1996

Is there any information about people who went through a government type
school or any other type of school and turned out badly? Pick any definition
of badly you'd like :)

~ David ;)