[Discuss-sudbury-model] Free Schools in the Free State Project?

From: Amanda Phillips <amanda42_at_rcn.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 20:30:01 2004

Is anyone on this list part of the Free State Project? (The
URL is www.freestateproject.org ) It's a plan to get 20,000
liberty-oriented people to move to New Hampshire to reduce the
size and scope of government and help create a free society.

I'm thinking about starting a Sudbury-model school after I
move to the Free State, and I'm wondering how many others on
this list are also part of the FSP.

When we start our Sudbury-model in the Free State, we should
call it the Free School Project. :)

Peace,
Amanda
http://amanda42.livejournal.com