Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Sudbury Valley graduates who fail

From: Amanda Phillips <amanda42_at_rcn.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 20:26:00 2004

Hi Sam,

There's an interesting study called Legacy of Trust, available
from the sudval.org website. It's a detailed study of all the
graduates. You might enjoy the reading.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fail" so I can't answer that
one. Each individual has his own measures of success and
failure. I can't say that someone "failed" just because they
didn't live up to my (very high) standards for success.

Cheers,
Amanda