[Discuss-sudbury-model] Sudbury Valley graduates who fail

From: Sam Patton <sam_patton_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 20:15:00 2004

Is there any information about people who went through a Sudbury Valley type
school and turned out badly? Pick any definition of badly you'd like :)

Sudbury Valley sounds too good to be true. I don't have any kids, but I'm
already arguing with my girlfriend about whether this would be a good way to
educate our "potential future" children. One of the things I'd like to know
is how the students turn out in later life. Do they miss out on anything
that they really needed that a more traditional school would have provided?

sam